Works to easily lift dirt and grime on any surface. This one really is an all-rounder and is super quick to remove all the nasties that build up around your home or business. Knock ‘em dead!
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650 and BS EN 14476, which are the European Standards for Bactericidal, Virucidal, Yeasticidal and Fungicidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for cleaning food areas (click here).
Safe to use on all soft and hard surfaces.
New to refills? Find out how it works.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Removes all the nasties.
- Tested and approved to EN 1276, EN 1650, EN 14476.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle lavender fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Safe to use on all soft and hard surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cleaning – Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
AREAS OF USAGE
Appropriate to use on all internal and external surfaces. Great for any room in a house or business i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, door handles, handrails, etc.
Aqua**, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*. <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*. Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what’s what, go to Miniml’s ingredients page.